Connecting Communication (CC) is a wonderful concept that inspires people to communicate in a powerful and respectful way. It helps to get clear on each moment what is important to you and what you need. It inspires you to express in an effective and respectful way what you expect others to do, what bothers you en what you appreciate. By leaving judgements aside and by communicating on a basis of equality, others are more in to do something for you. Connecting Communication helps to listen in an empathic way: you hear more easily what others need without being stirred up by judgements or thoughts focused on what you want to respond.
Connecting Communication is based on Non-Violent Communication of Marshall Rosenberg. Connecting Communication makes emotional intelligence doable and reachable to everybody.
What can you expect?
- You can express in a powerful and respectful way what you need.
- You are more aware of what you need to feel powerful and you take responsibility for that.
- You can empathise with others, even if the message is not clear or enweaved with judgements.
- You have inspiration to solve conflicts in a easy way. Solutions have a long lasting character.
- You can say ‘no’ in a connecting way.
- Without noticing, your consciousness transforms en you become more self-assured. Your impact on your environment grows and has a positive effect on your personal wellbeing.
- Colleagues work together and interact in a constructive way.
- Teams use their collective intelligence to develop new quality. The collective know how is the is even more than the sum of the individuals.
- A positive climate takes shape where people pay attention to one another.
- Contacts with clients and instances outside the organisation are authentic, efficient and bring along a win-win for all parties involved.
In a follow-up training, participants can choose out of the following options:
- Automation of CC
- Directing based on CC
- Coaching based on CC
- Mediating conflicts
- Handling destructive emotions (hate, shame, guilt, aggression…)
- Giving meaning and transforming ‘old pain’
- For everybody who valorises communication and want to learn more about it.
- For directors who want to optimise the potential of their collaborators.
- For teams that want to optimise their mutual relations or contacts with clients.Feedback of our clients